There goes another empty day in my life. All I get to see is the same subject teachers teaching the exact same subject with different topics. A dull and boring experience I face, as days roll over. I have ended up in a class full of smart people, where majority of them are focused at studying, studying and studying. A spark can't be made in their lives as far as I perceive, for they have failed to study the meaning of life for themselves. A joke if made, would be most likely ignored. That's it. I have decided to discover the world of my own. There is no light at the end of the tunnel for now and it is an everlasting one. I hope it wouldn't take too long for me to discover that light which I could instill within myself in my life to develop further self-consciousness. I had put aside all my homework and rather chose to focus on the words of Bhagwan Sri Krishna. Here it is... Enjoy your life...
Yours Sincerely,
Man Looking For Miracles

No comments:
Post a Comment